Silver Hill Farm Environmental Policy
It is our policy to design, develop and operate our activities, products and services in a way that prevents or minimises environmental impacts.
We aim to continually improve our environmental performance by applying the concept of BAT (Best Available Techniques) to achieve cleaner production, waste minimisation, and conservation of natural resources, energy efficiency and sustainable development.
To achieve our aims we are committed to the continuing development and implementation of our Environmental Management System. Through our EMS we envisage that we will:
- Comply with all legislative, regulatory and IPPC (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control) Licence requirements
- Review and minimise the environmental impacts of our activities
- Establish and make known our environmental objectives and targets
- Develop and implement procedures for Environmental Management
- Implement an Environmental Training and Awareness Programme to involve all employees in Environmental Management
- Monitor and record our environmental performance and publish our results
- Strive to “Reduce, Reuse Recycle” wherever possible
- Work together with customers, suppliers and the local community for the good of the environment
Silver Hill Foods will continue to devote sufficient resources to the implementation of this policy and we look forward to receiving your continued support and co-operation.